Transfer of housing project in Long Binh ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City with a scale of 16.5ha
11th Street, Long Binh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Location: The project is opposite Mien Dong Moi Bus Station via Hoang Huu Nam Street, near the sports center, University village, near Suoi Tien tourist area.
The project is about 500m from Hoang Huu Nam junction of National Highway 1A, about 3km from Hoang Huu Nam Le Van Viet Nguyen Van Tang junction, about 4km from Station 2 overpass (Hanoi Highway 1A intersection). 5 kilometres.
– Description: The project has had a decision on land allocation, 1/500 planning, completed compensation, site clearance and leveling, currently the property is used for warehouses and parking lots.
– The current land area is divided into 02 zones by 11th street.
Zone 1: There is an existing frontage adjacent to Hoang Huu Nam Street, there are 02 frontages adjacent to No. 11 Street. The opposite side is under construction at Mien Dong New Bus Station.
Zone 2: There is a frontage adjacent to the 11th street.
– Purpose of land use: Urban land (Residential area of Mien Dong Bus Station and Depot Station) Term of use: Long term.
– Legal: + Decision No. 1477/QD – People’s Committee of the City People’s Committee. Ho Chi Minh City v/v agreed to allocate land in Long Binh ward, District 9 to build a residential area.
+ Decision 3103/QD – People’s Committee of the City People’s Committee. Ho Chi Minh City on June 23, 2014 on adjustment of Decision No. 1477/QD – People’s Committee of March 24, 2011 on favorable land allocation in Long Binh ward, District 9 for construction of housing area Decision 338/QD – People’s Committee of the People’s Committee District 9, TP. Ho Chi Minh City on 10/10/2013 v/v approved the detailed planning adjustment project of 1/500 scale.
– Construction permit: Total construction floor area: 164.49 m2; in which: Land group of houses and high-rise apartments: 40,541.01m2, accounting for 24.6%; Land for low-rise housing group: 45,970.91m2, accounting for 27.90%; Construction density: High-rise block: 60% – 65%; low-rise block: 35% – 40%; Land use coefficient: Maximum 2.1 (in which apartment function: 1.1; Other function: 1.0); Construction coefficient of the whole area: 35%.
– Scale of construction of Mien Dong Moi Bus Station complex, Long Binh Ward, District 9, City. Ho Chi Minh City includes 2 subdivisions A and BB: The whole project consists of 16 high-rise apartment blocks
– Requirement : Letter of Intend + Financial Statement Letter + Capacity Profile
– Contact: Ms. Lily (mobile:+84 0979100079 or email: [email protected])